More Yanks
About another weeks work.
Drivers and gun crew
Mostly SHQ for vehicles already in Spain
Three Jeeps
We noticed during our last couple of NWE games most of my vehicles have crews, this looked a little odd when a static in HQs, etc, so I decided to paint a couple of Jeeps up sans crew
We noticed during our last couple of NWE games most of my vehicles have crews, this looked a little odd when a static in HQs, etc, so I decided to paint a couple of Jeeps up sans crew
L-R old Skytrex, Fujimi, Matchbox
Halftrack
Yet another Matchbox M16 chassis (the last one :D ) Totally rebuilt and repaired, new wheels, new armoured screen plus loads of random stowage; made to look like a troop transport
Plastic driver, Raventhorpe .50cal gunner, seated figures by Britannia
M3 lt tank
Built from the left-over parts of the PSC Honey spur
I fudged some of missing bits with plasticard and plasterscene, the 37mm barrel came off a Pak36
I fudged some of missing bits with plasticard and plasterscene, the 37mm barrel came off a Pak36
US medical teams
Blanket/stretcher team by Andy Grubb
Medic and casualty by Andy Grubb
Medics with casualty by Raventhorpe
Various infantry the ones in greatcoat are all Britannia, the rest Friend or Foe

0 Comments