Is it January or June?
We have had amazingly warm weather here in Nor Cal for the past week. It has been in the 70's for a week straight! It feels like Spring, not January!
The trees in our backyard started to bloom.
They are very confused, they usually don't bloom until April or May.

We have gotten to play outside a lot this week!


I can't believe Kate was wearing shorts , a t-shirt & sandals when we went to the park yesterday! I had to get these clothes out of the summer bin!

This weather reminds me of the unseasonably warm weather we had 2 years ago the week Kate was born.

Speaking of 2 years....we noticed that Kate's upper 2 year molars have broken through her gums yesterday. Kate now has all her baby teeth!
Yay for no more teething from her. Because Kate is such a "good teether".....
When we got home, I realized Claire might have gotten a little too much sun.Her cheeks were a little pink...didn't think I would need to put sunscreen on her in January....oops, my bad!


Sorry to all my Midwest & East Coast friends who are iced & snowed in,I hope this weather we are having doesn't make you jealous....

0 Comments