Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Lovely Garden

It has been a long day today.  Left home early and headed north to visit some old friends that I'd not seen for a while.  Had a lovely time with them and it was great to look around their cottage garden.  I had a difficult drive home again as the wind was so strong and the traffic was heavy, so I am happy to be home safe!
These photos are of their garden, a place that flows with the seasons and provides a plentiful supply of fruit and vegetables and a year-round display of flowers.  It is a joy to wander around and discover all the little hidden gems in the most unlikely places.










A garden can bring great joy - and a lot of hard work! - into the lives of those who tend them.

Keep smiling,
Margaret.

Post a Comment

0 Comments