Kylie here!
Just wanna wish everyone a happy 2013!
May this year be better than the last :)
Hope everyone had a great year and an enjoyable festive season!
Xmas + New year, best time of the year!! :D
2012 has been a great year for me and
I hope that opportunities will continue to open up in 2013 and that I'll have the chance to take them on~
6 New Year Resolutions for 2013
| ahh the eyebags, I blame water retention |
1. Be a more patient person to my family
I love my family, the most important people in my life
and I'm very grateful to be part of this family that the creator blessed me with
but I guess it's because they are your family, hence the high expectations you set for them
you expect to fit your views and standards
less room for tolerance compared to friends and strangers
hence I promise to learn patience
2. Have more time for my friends
A lot of times to avoid eating out..
(fear of what they put in the food)
I tend to find excuses to avoid such events
But this made me missed out on a lot of stuff
Most of my close friends are in university, local and abroad
It is harder to meet up now more than ever
this year, I will learn to get over this personal obstacle of mine
3. Stress less & Smile more
I confess, I stress alot alot alot
about what I eat, look, grades, everything
I like to plan my day's schedule beforehand and make sure that everything falls exactly and perfectly
calling for reservations or booking movie tickets just to get the best seats
and if things seem to somehow fall out of place, I get really upset
Although, planning beforehand isn't necessarily bad,
at least, I'll learn to be more flexible and to enjoy the time spent with my loved ones
and most importantly, SMILE regardless of how everything went
4. Get into a good university and study hard
deciding over SMU, NUS or going abroad...
studying abroad will definitely widen my perspectives and let myself become a more independent person
but the school fees are really expensive man
not that my family is financially weak but it might not be worth it overall
if the uni abroad is not 'better' than the local ones...
and the world doesn't only revolve around me...
I don't want to be too much of a financial burden to my family
I need some guidance on this, anyone?
6. Learn to trust, starting foremost with myself
Although the weight may have been lost,
I still struggle with esteem issues time to time and
failing to give myself any room for slack regarding the foods I eat
but things have definitely improved and I'll continue to learn on letting myself indulge
After all, what is life without indulgence right?
.
.
| haha I found this on some fb page *disclaimer* i don't own this!! |
so lets cheers to a better 2013 together!
Happiness is key to a healthy life too.
Let's do it together everyone!
Love, Kylie
-the girl who lost 45 kg-


0 Comments