For Review:
Strands of Bronze and Gold, by Jane Nickerson, from NetGalley
Deep Betrayal, by Anne Greenwood Brown, from NetGalley
Sequel to Lies Beneath
The Eternity Cure, by Julie Kagawa from NetGalley
Sequel to The Immortal Rules
Purchased:
The Shoemaker's Wife, by Adriana Trigiani
I've already listened to this and loved it so much! When I saw it was only $2.99 for the eBook, I decided someday I want to read it again!
The Princess of Las Pulgas, by C. Lee McKenzie
This one was on my "long term" list, so when I saw the eBook was FREE, I grabbed it.
I know that mathematically, if I read 3 books per week, and acquire 5, that this is a no-win situation. But I can't help it!! Darn eBooks are so convenient.
Here's the thing, though. I forget what I have. My paper books are on shelves and in stacks so I know what I have and kind of what I need to read soon. I've tried organizing my ebooks into folders, but that still doesn't help. So here's my plan. I'm going to print out a notebook-- a page for each book with a picture of the cover and a blurb. I will keep these on my shelves with my print books and that way I can fondle them like I do my books and see which ones say "read me next!" I'll keep you posted. What do you think? Do you have a way of keeping all your eBooks organized?
Make sure you visit Team Tynga's Reviews and hop over to some of the other blogs participating!








0 Comments