Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NEWS!

Everybody seems to be obsessed with making a female The Hangover, with Natalie Portman producing and starring in stoner-road-trip-but-with-gals 'Best Buds', and now Anna Faris and Jennifer Garner are up for 'Bachelorette Party', which might as well be called "The Vagina Hangover". Not that I mind, because the ultimate feminism is letting girls act like idiots for a debauchery tale. Or something. Plus, anything that makes me think of Smiley Face is A-OK.

In other Lady News, Hailee Steinfeld has been cast as Mattie in the Coen Brothers' upcoming adaption-not-remake Jeff Bridges-starring True Grit. So, you know. Good for her. Apparently this one will be a lot more faithful to the book than the one that won John Wayne an Oscar.

Jason Segel, Christopher Guest, and Lucy Punch are going to be in 'Bad Teacher', a Cameron Diaz vehicle. I don't know what to make of this.

Holy shit, they're actually making a movie based off of a book on etiquette. What have we come to, lads? What next?

Sppedy Gonzales gets a movie. Yay him.

Matt Damon to play Robert F. Kennedy, the second-banana of John who eventually got killed anyway.

Happyhappy birthday, Billy Zane



If I see one more Greek God movie brimming with people I mostly like, I'm gonna quit everything forever and just become a candlemaker.

Frida Pinto has joined 'War of the Gods'.

Post a Comment

0 Comments