Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

KIM Jong IL on Obama Terror Unit

Meanwhile back in rocket-launching, peace-loving Norf Korea, we find Great Reader KIM Jong IL checking out the Washington Post...

KIM- ROR! (raff out roud)

(enter General Wang)

WANG- Great Reader, Sir! What's the matter?!

KIM- (drying tears from eyes) This Obama-san getting more better every day, I'm swears!

WANG- How so, Great One?

KIM- (still laughing) Washington Post says President Obrama now forming a Ford Elite team of interrogators to question key terrorism suspects. LOL!

WANG- What's so funny about that, Sir?

KIM- Here's picture of one of Oblama's terror suspects....




WANG- BWAHAhahahaha!!!

KIM- Don't mess with the AARP, Muh-Fugger!

KIM & WANG- BWAHAhahahaha!!!

WANG- (trying to keep a straight face)
Great Reader, look! I just found a terror cell on the internet!



KIM & WANG- BWAHAhahahaha!!!

KIM- (laughing so hard he wets his pants)
Thanks to Obama, now I'm all Wee-Wee'd Up!

KIM & WANG- BWAHAhahahaha!!!



Post a Comment

0 Comments