Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Andy Iffen You Are A True Redneck, What's Wrong With West Virginny?

Andy done got the folks over at his place all stirred up about something called WV. I doan unnerstan a lotta that teknikal talkin about captcha and all, and I shore don't unnerstan what he's so mad at West Virginny for. These young whippersnappers today like Andy just ain't got no respect for anything. I've been to West Virginia and I'm here to tell you that it's a fine state.

They got a lotta coal up there in West Virginny, some purdy mountains, and one a my cuzins got a still makes some fine corn likker. I know they fought on the wrong side of the War of Northern Digression but that's been a long time ago now and the Statue of Ramifications has done run out. So dang it, lissen now, iffen you gonna get all nasty bout West Virginny or any other state, cep'n mebbe Californy, just git off'n my blog an stay off.

Remember, there's a lot can be said about Loosiana too, but Imma keepin' my mouth shut. For now.

What's that? My wife's talkin' to me.

Word Verification? What's that?

Oh.

Never mind.
    

Post a Comment

0 Comments