Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Tattered Pioneer Quilt



I've started a new flannel & denim quilt.


It was inspired by this wonderful
quilt made by Kyle of
Timeless Reflections
if you have never visited her charming blog
you are in for a treat.
You can find her here:

This lady is an amazing quilter:)


I'm going to make mine with the 
"Quilt As You Go" method, 
like an old fashioned pot holder quilt.
It will be a queen size bedspread
for our 5th wheel camper.



I'm just getting started but I am adding
a little bit of denim along with
a canvas bag from a gag gift of 
"Fartless Chili" that Steve's sister 
glad him many years ago :)


Before I say good-bye . . .
look at my finger.
I cut it on the rotary cutter,
wrapped a piece of quilt batting around it
so that it wouldn't bleed on the quilt
that I was making . . .
stuck a straight pin in it to hold it
and kept right on sewing :)

That's determination, LOL.

Keep Smiling!

Your blogging sister,
Connie :)


Post a Comment

0 Comments