Anna has ice blue and white satin and matte hex glitter in various sizes along with white snowflake shaped glitter.
I layered Elsa over my favorite deep blue, Orly La Playa. Getting the hex glitter out of the bottle and onto my nails was no problem, but the snowflakes took some fishing. I ended up pouring a blob of polish out of the bottle onto a piece of paper and using one of my dotting tools to pick up snowflakes and place them on my nails. I ended up with 2-ish coats of Elsa in all. I then added topcoat to help smooth over the glitter and make sure the snowflakes stayed put.
I think this looked quite snowstorm-y and very fitting for the Elsa character.
Olaf has white matte hex glitter in a range of sizes plus small iridescent glitter. I am 80% sure there are a few snowflake shaped glitters in there, too, but they were elusive, and I did not manage to get them to show up on camera in the bottle, much less on my nails.
For a base under Olaf, I used Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine Teal Slowly and Sea, a turquoise creme. (You may recall this creme was a casualty in the great polish disaster of '14, the aftermath of which I shared at the bottom of this post. I was able to find this replacement bottle on a blog sale at Storenvy; I've so far managed to replace just over half of the bottles I lost.) I used two coats of Olaf over the blue; it didn't need topcoat (though probably would have if I'd managed to capture any snowflakes).
The look of Olaf is quite fitting for polish named for a snowman, but for added wintery-ness, I topped this swatch with a coat of Elsa (and went fishing for one lone snowflake). I think the iridescent glitter in Olaf would have more impact over a darker base, so I'll have to try that next time (which might not be until winter now that I think about it).
The last polish in this group is Anna, the most colorful of the trio. Like the others, this has plenty of matte white hexes in different sizes, and some white snowflakes, plus magenta and purple metallic hexes and blue snowflakes.
I applied Anna over a base of OPI A Grape Affair, the deep purple creme from the Coca-Cola collection. Like with Elsa, getting the snowflakes out required a fishing expedition. I ended up with about two coats of Anna over the purple base.
You might see what looks like curling in some of the metallic hex glitter, but that's reflective only; they were flat to the touch.
I think Forsythe (the company behind Funky Fingers, Color Club, and Studio M) did a great job interpreting the movie and characters here. Sure, I wish the snowflakes were easier to get out of the bottles, but that's a challenge with lots of shaped glitters. The clear base in these is a pretty good consistency, not too goopy like some glitters have (Sally Hansen, I'm looking at Beach Ball when I say that). I think these are great fun and good quality for the the money ($2 each, 3 for $5).

0 Comments