Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Classy stamping with BP-05 from BPS


Hello lovelies!

I'm really digging all this stamping, so I have a little more for you here! This is done with BP-05 from bornprettystore.com:



This is the finished manicure. You see, I felt like something was missing, so I applied a sideways frenchie to it. The base colour is NYC "Full Metal Jacket", my go-to gold, because it is opaque in 1 coat! I stamped with Laushine black stamping polish. Then after sealing it all in with top coat, I just used french tip guides to create the sideways frenchie with W7 "black".

This is what it looks like without the side frenchie, I'd love to know your preference!

I also did my sister's nails with the same stamping plate, but different image. Look:

The base colour is LynBDesigns "I'm not myself, you see" from the Wonderland Collection and the gold is a gold holo from El Corazon that I won in an IG giveaway (lucky lucky me!!). My sis took these pics with her phone the next day in direct sunlight, to show the holo :)


BPS just released a whole new collection of stamping plates, all of which I'm sure I cannot live without, because, you know, I need them ALLLLLL!!! If you go shopping, use code SXDQ10 at checkout for a 10% discount! 




Post a Comment

0 Comments