Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Born Pretty Yellow Stamping Polish


Hi lovelies!

Yes, that's right, I'm trying out allllllll new stamping polishes from BPS. The ones I didn't get for review, I bought myself, as I got greedy and found that I needed ALL THE COLOURS! And I'm glad I did. Now I have yellow stamping polish as well! I used BP-79 again, a different image this time.


I started with a layer of some kind of gray OPI (tag has fallen off, if you happen to know it, let me know ;) ) and then added 2 more, because this was very sheer. Then I sponged on some unnamed dark gray shimmer polish from HEMA. Then I stamped! This went very well, I'm once again impressed by the quality of the stamping polish. I sealed it in with SV.


Of course this had to be matted! I used HEMA matte top coat for that. 



I love it even more matte, the yellow just pops so beautifully against the background! If you're now intent of owning this awesomeness yourself, go here and use coupon code SXDQ10 at checkout for a 10% discount off all non-discounted items! 


I'd really love to know what you think about this design. Would you wear it? I was kind of in love with it, but I'm curious as to what others might think of this colour combo!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Post a Comment

0 Comments