Hi guys ! Hope everyone is having a fun week so far ! This has been a very busy week for me so far , hopefully things will start to calm down a little soon. ♥
Today I'm showing you China Glaze Ruby Pumps. I got this teeny tiny bottle from my aunt when they went to America last year , so these small bottles aren't available here. But its so super cute !
This is one of China Glaze most popular shades ! And I can see why. Usually reds feel too grown up for my liking to wear everyday ( I'm more of a pink and purple girl ) but this colour screams sophistication ! It's just that gorgeous. This is not your average red, the sparkly glitters makes this beauty the queen of the reds. ♥
Here's the pics of this beauty -
I REALLY love this colour, will be getting a big back up bottle soon too . Perfect for work, and just dressing up your jeans too.
Do you love red nail polish ??
Have a fantastic Wednesday !!!








0 Comments