Bold is one sure way that I describe my style and every piece that makes up this look from the fabulous necklace to the cut out layered sleeves top to the Ankara pants speak to that.
Hi guys! Hope your week was great. Today I’m reintroducing two amazing brands Takai By Angela a household name around are and Cryatalucci whose design debuted here.
Every piece from Takai is a show stopper in my book and this one is no exception. They are also versatile and can be dressed up or down. The ‘Chicago Style’ is a hand crafted gemstone and comes with a pair of matching ear rings. This piece retails for 300$ and it’s best attributes are the color, design and perfect fit on the neck. You best believe I couldn’t stop admiring it long after the shoot, Ha!
Like I said in this post here, Takai by Angela is a one stop shop for bags, shoes, fascinators and custom clothing to name a few. I’m a new kid on the block when it comes to wearing Ankara pieces so one of my favorite things to do aside from scrolling pages and pages of their fabulous jewelry is browsing the custom clothing tab of the site. Have a look for yourself!
By the way, they have their Winter Wonderland show coming up on November 17, and that's a show not to miss!
Remember the pink layered sleeves here? Then you’d recognize the royal blue version that’s recently restocked and comes in sizes S to XL. This stand out piece fits like a glove and had me totally feeling like royalty. Retailing at 60$, this is a total steal! Be sure to stop by the site here for this as well as other fabulous pieces they offer.
I went for a pair of high waist Ankara pants , a pair of Miumiu heels that sadly didn’t show and a black YSL clutch to finish this look.
I hope you like this look as much as I do.
Cancer WalkRemember my intro of my friend, a mother and and breast cancer survivor HERE? She founded BHAF (BREAST HEALTH ANGELS FOUNDATION) and successfully organized the foundation's first 5K walk in 2016. BHAF'S 2ND 5K walk is going down on the 30th of September and this time, it's grown from 4 to 10 cities strong, all walking on the same day. Interested in painting the townred pink to create awareness? Please join the walk in a city close to you. You may register to walk, sponsor or donate to the cause at WWW.THEAFRICANBARBIE.ORG
Cancer WalkRemember my intro of my friend, a mother and and breast cancer survivor HERE? She founded BHAF (BREAST HEALTH ANGELS FOUNDATION) and successfully organized the foundation's first 5K walk in 2016. BHAF'S 2ND 5K walk is going down on the 30th of September and this time, it's grown from 4 to 10 cities strong, all walking on the same day. Interested in painting the town
Deets
Necklace - Takai By Angela
Top - Crysta Lucci (here)
Heels - Miumiu (old)
Ankara Pants - Kim Greene
Thank you for stopping by and keep thinking the purple thoughts. Xx..













0 Comments